Athletics Ireland have set out clear guidelines for our return to training during Phase 3 which has now been extended. We require the support of all members and parents/guardians of our juveniles to ensure our compliance to the guidelines so that we can continue to train.
Athlete responsibilities –
1. Athletes (or their parents/guardians) must book into club training sessions in advance using the Athletics Ireland booking system (link here)
2. Athletes must not attend training in the following circumstances ;
- The athlete has any symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days
- The athlete has been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid 19 in the last 14 days
- The athlete is a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid 19 in the past 14 days
- The athlete has been advised to self isolate at this time
- The athlete has visited another country outside Ireland excluding Northern Ireland in the last 14 days
Please practice good hand washing hygiene and sanitise your hands before attending training.
Responsibilities will continue to be updated in line with government and Athletics Ireland guidelines so please continue to check back. If you have any queries please contact any committee member who can help you.